Monday, June 15, 2009

13 years no seen the gu zhang

finally he say tat he coming to see us and its is today at 7 plus omg . i cant even go out as i need to take him out and play buy him food bring him to eat play majong wit him talk direct word wit him(hokkien)woh . he is in taiwan coming to singapore today i will upload his photo de even i oso never seen him before but i heard my parent said tat when i was born he brought lots of lots of thing 4 me . tonight i am going to the dunno wan ramarama and eat
tonite my father sister treat which is my aunty
tmr is my ah ma treat which is my father mother treat
tmr tmr is my parent which is my father father son and my mother mother daughter
diao bb i gtg tmr then update again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home