Friday, June 12, 2009

i am waiting 4 the person but someone keep disturped

wa sian leh got someone wanna jio me how!!! althought she very like me but i aready love other ppl liao leh how ???? xue ting li yuan xin ying and other help me .... i dunno wat to do now she keep asking me 4 stead i keep rejecting. even xue ting oso help me reject but still keep asking how help me leh. how i wish i like the person will grand me i wish. wa xin ying birthday almost reach leh i oso haven even prepare anything accept 4 present only die liao only 1 more month leh howhowhow... wat if i haven prepare or wat if i haven done prepare the so called (thing)
HOW
wa the girl i like is not same lors she kind ,good hearted , preety,help parent,do speak bad words she dont offen play games she not lasy and many good things la not like other...!!!???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home